1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A little bit overdue

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cunningdevil, May 1, 2016.

1. cunningdevil

cunningdevil Head Admin & Web Staff
    Head Admin

Well since, so many people decided to re-introduce themselves, I thought I might as well:
    [​IMG]
    Hi! My name is Timur Yafunyaev, or some people may know me by cunningdevil666 (or CD6). I'm one of the Admins here, and also help Clovis with a little bit of Web Staff... I know a few players here from real life (couple friends) - such as Clovis (one of my best friends for past 6-7 years), DrHuggles (another one of my best friends, however seem to have lost contact with him recently).
    So I'm currently 19, and for most of my life lived in Tashkent, Uzbekistan (Central Asia). However last year - I have moved to Seattle, WA - and currently studying in University of Washington. Trying to go for a double major right now - for Computer Science & Math (both of which are competitive, so don't even know if I will even be accepted to the major :/ )
    A little bit about my role here on DreadCraft: except for helping upkeep the server, and make sure all the rules are followed - I'm supposed to be a Denizen scripter (however, haven't really scripted in a month, so doing my job pretty poorly, but that's due to some issues - which are hopefully already resolved).
    I'm always happy to chat with people - so if you see me online, and I'm not busy helping someone: I'm more than happy to chat and get to know you guys! ;)

Devil

2. Robbz

Robbz Donate 4
    Donator

One of the best!
    One true hero, always nice to talk to and always helpful.
    The king Devil.

3. cunningdevil

cunningdevil Head Admin & Web Staff
    Head Admin

Thanks, Robbz! :)