1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Death's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ~Death, Feb 28, 2016.

1. ~Death

~Death TheReaper
    Donator

As many of you may know, I'm ~Death.
    I'm what you could call a 'Semi-Veteran' of DC, Considering i started on the second or the third map.

First of all, a little about me:
    My name is Matt, but you can also call me Death or Hammer. :p Im currently 20, living near Melbourne, Australia.
    Most of my time these days is spent studying, playing games, driving, and hanging out with mates :p

Recently havent really been playing minecraft, pretty much since i stopped playing factions a few months ago.
    Oh yeah, Protip: dont play hardcore factions kids, its not good for your mental state or your sleeping pattern. Being woken up after sleeping for 2 hours and having to get online to defend your base and items you and your faction members have spent weeks/months playing everyday to get and keep isnt exactly fun xD

Yeah, i have played on other servers, many similar to dc, many not. But even to this day i still look back on DC and be thankful for the time i spent playing, because in the time i played dc, i met many friends i still have contact with to this day, and i learnt to pvp here ;)

I still to this day remember the night i joined dc. I remember having to apply and wait for an admin xD
    Ended up getting accepted into DC by WoP, and joined Nanny's Island town :)

From there i met so many people in the community of dreadcraft, owned quite a few towns, went on raiding sprees, and there was even a point i stayed up for 6 days and nights straight defending the town i was a part of with Teel and Wayne :p ( I think stace had to kick me to make me go to bed ahahah)

Im really keen to get back to playing dc, it will be great to get in touch with everyone i used to know xD

Hope to see you all ingame! Might be difficult for me to be on during american peak times considering my timezone xD but ohwell

2. Robbz

Robbz Donate 4
    Donator

Happy to have you on our new map ~Death! Ur an awesome guy :)

3. ~Gorak

~Gorak Town mayor T4
    Donator

Second or third map? I think like the 7th map... xD