1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harley.. Charlie.. Arachne.. and finally Jelena

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Harley, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Harley

Harley Donate 4
    Donator

Hello there.. :)

Since Minecraft took me under his wing and I plan to hang out with you, at least play with you, I decided to introduce myself.
    You know me as Harley or HarleyQu (since I bought a premium account), but you can find me on the net like Charlie, CharlieTheNoOne. SiJay, ModestyJay, Kradljivica (eng. female thief) and etc. But my real name is Jelena.
    Living in Serbia, near Belgrade. I am a graduate in economics, but I'm working as an IT Support and Software Tester and I already have a long work experience for almost 10 years.

But GAMES are my passion. Almost every game except sport and hc shooting games.
    At the moment I play MC on DC, World of Tanks. From time to time I play WOW, Heroes of Might and Magic III, Settlers IV, The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Starcraft, War hammer.. GTA IV (but a bigger fan of Vice City) and etc. and always have them installed.
    Also I really like to watch movies and series - random or elected I do not care. This of course does not mean that I like everything I've watched. Some of my favorite movies are Donnie Darko, Closer and etc. And some of my favorite series are Star Trek (Next generation) and Firefly.. The Big Bang Theory and The Walking dead, too..

And.. I love to read books and comics. My favorite books are Little Prince and The Master and Margarita, and comics Dylan Dog, Alan Ford, Mister No, Dampyr, Garfield...
    But I also write - stories, poetry (in Serbian and English) and four novels - not finished, but I hope it will be - someday.

..I can't imagine life without music. I have a guitar but very rare I play and what I have learned, by now I've forgotten, and certainly did not know much.

I really like the community of DC and this is one of the strongest/biggest reason why I spend so much time there. But also because of the possibility that the game provides, creativity, lack of monotony and much much more.
    I want to be among the best in PvP in order to get back at those who killed me :p
    I hope to at least be able to defend :rolleyes:

Sooo .. that's all ..
    See you in the game ;)

Harley

#1 Harley, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  2. Cl

Cl Literally God
    Owner

Bang you just knocked @DrHugs@DrHugs out of 2nd place favorite person list! (I'm the first person on my list).

With that being said, Great (one of the best ones I've read) Intro! Welcome to Dreadcraft! ^_^

3. swordie

swordie Tech Guru
    Tech Guru

Welcome Jelena!

See you in-game.

4. Harley

Harley Donate 4
    Donator

Ty Clovis :) I'm glad ;)
    See you in-game Swordie :)

5. tarikcraft14

tarikcraft14 Guest

6. Rider

Rider Long Lost
    Donator

Nimexe! You have to meet someone... Any ways, welcome to the Dreadcraft community! I'm sure you'll fit in real nice! What kind of music do you like? And I love reading also! I too am working on a cople of stories that will hopefully be finished... someday...

7. Harley

Harley Donate 4
    Donator

I've already met him, he did not kill me ;)

Music.. Well.. Almost everything.. I like rock music the most.. But I like classical music, too.. Music from the '60, '70, '80.. Metal.. Punk..
    Some of my favorite songs/composition are Patsy Cline - Crazy, Leonard Cohen - Hallelujah (performed by Kate Voegele), Enya - Only time, Marilyn Manson - Tainted love, Cranberries - Ode to my family, Bach- Air... aaand.. The list is quite long :oops: I love everything that feels good to my ears.
    Oh.. I almost forgot the most beautiful song ever :) Andy Williams - Moon River (Audrey Hepburn is also performed it in the film Breakfast at Tiffany's).

Good luck with your work (stories).. I hope you'll finish it.. someday :)

#7 Harley, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  8. Harley

Harley Donate 4
    Donator

Ty Tarik :)

9. DoctorTootz

DoctorTootz Daddy
    Donator

Welcome to the server Harley! It's nice to get to know more of people from time to time. Often I feel as if though people on the server like to "Hide" themselves haha. Once again, welcome Harley :)

10. Rider

Rider Long Lost
    Donator

Wow... Nimexe didn't kill someone... :confused: any ways, those are some awesome songs! Man, good luck n your stories too! Hey! Here's an idea! Someone should make a short (or long) story thread! Or if there already is one someone needs to link us to it! :p Any way, I really hope (and know) that you will like the Dreadcraft community, and the Dreadcraft community will like you! Hey, we already do!!! :D

11. Harley

Harley Donate 4
    Donator

:) Ty DrRoll ;)

12. Harley

Harley Donate 4
    Donator

Hey, I already love Dreadcraft community ;) I have friends there and that's why I initially start to play. But when I start.. I met really good people out there.

You play here for a long time? I think I've never seen you in game..

Short (or long) story thread.. hmm.. well.. I would have to translate my stories then, but it would be good to do.

What kind of music do you like?

13. Rider

Rider Long Lost
    Donator

Ya, most people who dig a little into the Dreadcraft community don't have to dig far before they find a real good community with friendly players, a nice server to play on, awesome admins <3, etc.

I have played here since... gosh... January 16, 2014. However it seems like a lifetime! (in a good way). Ya, you probably won't see me in-game for a bit because my computer just recently turned evil... well, let's just say it doesn't like me anymore. However, I'm getting it fixed really quickly here so you might see me sometime soon!

I like a broad range of music, but my most favorite type of music is either Electro or Hard Dance (not to be confused with Dubstep (which, at times can also be ok)). So ya. But as I said before, I like all kinds, except rap and that stuff. So basically stuff that doesn't sound like music (to me at least). :D