1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by f1337m4573r, Dec 24, 2011.

1. f1337m4573r

f1337m4573r Donate 2
    Donator

Right so im never been so good at introductions and this one will be just the same as any other intro that ive ever done but here it goes.

my names f1337_m4573r but you can all call me f1337 or fleet what ever one you like.
    Im one of the 5 members of Collaborative Nonsense we came looking for a server that we could fit into and we think we have found it.
    some of you if you happened to read our application http://dreadcraft.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=541
    you will may wonder what happened that made us leave our last server. to make this short the answer to that is we were all admins on that server everything was great. but then the overlord of that server decided that he had a problem with the way one of our groupmate was acting and decided to unjustly ban him. so in a act of getting a clean break we have all left and found this server. so we hope that we can stay here and become part of the community here.

i know that's a lot of text lol and may have bad grammar but 1 AM so :)

thanks
    f1337

2. stacelin

stacelin « ♔ »
    Administrator

Just finished reading all of your applications. Impressive :) Very well organized.

And with that said, I see that dev has accepted your applications. Can't wait to meet you all in game :)

3. Kwabsub

Kwabsub Donate 4
    Donator

Welcome Fleetor! Like I said, good to have you lot on the server, you seem like a friendly bunch :D

4. f1337m4573r

f1337m4573r Donate 2
    Donator

Bumping for revival.

5. stacelin

stacelin « ♔ »
    Administrator

Oh shit, Hi f1337 :D

6. KaraSkakalac

KaraSkakalac Member

I can't believe you found it.

7. stacelin

stacelin « ♔ »
    Administrator

Just a heads up, @KaraSkakalac@KaraSkakalac , you can go under your profile and go to "Posts" and all your posts are there. :)