1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi all companions

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by samuel torrealba, Mar 12, 2016.

1. samuel torrealba

Hello everyone I am dextrollers am ancioso starting on your server appears to be a very good server com good honest people 'm a little nervous I joined the server that is in the vercion 1.9 and mienbros paresen be people like me likes to play to minecraft without disturbing others besides that this is the first time that game vercion 1.9 'm a little nervous because my English only conosco what means basic my English is not the best I hope that does not generate any problem I hope to meet good users on this server

although my English is not the best I can understand enough to know and not escrivir well but if I can communicate and understand what I say on this server will not break the rules if I'm doing something wrong or do not like to communicate and deal to fix it as soon as possible will not bother other users are expected to meet good people in this server kes like like my this game hehe is longish my introduction but I wanted to talk about how was I if you read all thanks for loaning attention and if you do not understand is something long hehe

2. Cl

Cl Literally God
    Owner

Welcome to Dreadcraft! :)