1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide How To Appeal Your Ban

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by nimexe, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nimexe

nimexe Admin S/P Monitor
    Head Admin

Hello recently banned players. As you now found that the Ban hammer has spoken, you may seem confused as to what you need to do to get your account un-banned and getting back on the wonderful server that is Dreadcraft.

• First: Honesty is the best policy. We saw you do it, we have the evidence. Do not try to lie to us, like we are a bunch of gullible tweenies. That will only make your trouble with your ban even worse.
    • Second: Write a good paragraph expressing your sorrow and repentance for your miss guided deed. Use good grammar and spelling, true alot of you have yet to master this. BUT, that does not give you the excuse for writing:"So i was baned.... Can i get unbanned..? or the most common: I got banned for x-ray, I wasn't x-rayng can i gt un baned becuse i super like this server and its the best. I be really sorry for what ever i do. evn tho i didn't do anythng."
    • Third: Do not argue with what Admin/Mod's post about your appeal or what they think you did. If You are banned it is because one of them followed you and watched what you did or log blocked what ever Greifing you may have done. *the LB don't lie* Or witness you raging in chat and received Screen Shots of you saying hurtful and derogatory words to another player/s even after being asked to stop.
    • Fourth: Finally, Do not make a new account to log in and post a new appeal or to log into server to ether complain or spam server. This will only get you perm banned!

Below is a example of a good Ban appeal. *DO NOT COPY AND PASTE* that would be dumb.

(Subject box put reason for ban) X-ray, Raging, Greifing, Multiple accounts, etc.

Dear Dreadcraft Staff,

My name is (RANDOM PLAYER). I have been banned for x-raying. I am sorry for cheating and using x-ray to exploit the game and server. I know that I am at fault and I am really sorry for breaking the rules of Dreadcraft. I have force updated my Minecraft client and cleared out all x-ray textures from my bin. If you will give me a second chance, I will promise to never cheat or exploit your server and its players again. I understand that I have betrayed not only your trust, but also the trust of my town and fellow players. I hope that you will accept my apology and give me chance to prove that I will never miss use your trust again.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this appeal and I hope that you will give me another chance playing on your server.

Sincerely,
    (random player)

2. stacelin

stacelin « ♔ »
    Head Admin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.