1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPhone 5 Joke, "buy now, pay later"

Discussion in 'Off Topic Pub' started by Gasuros, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Gasuros

Gasuros In your thread, makin' posts!
    Donator

[BBvideo 425,350:23db2kuq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMsLArefSOw[/BBvideo]
    [BBvideo 425,350:23db2kuq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xlAfqYWJ6M[/BBvideo]

I am speechless, this must be fake rofl otherwise /facedesk

2. Ohsheetzombies

Ohsheetzombies Donate 4
    Donator

LOL "We just really want to buy apple..phone..five." "It'll take still pictures of moving images."

3. Cl

Cl Literally God
    Owner

Some people... I'm just going to kill myself.

4. Gasuros

Gasuros In your thread, makin' posts!
    Donator

Yeah, those are kind of people which make a bad name for the company, but there is whole lot ton of them around. I remember at College, we had few kids arguing for Macs, problem was, only 1/10 arguments used were true, rest just made up bs. You get the same issues on both sides of the fence though. Whats more is that it was a Graphics/Technology College, so yeah :/

5. Cl

Cl Literally God
    Owner

Yeah, can't really speak about college and stuff myself since I'm not there yet, but kids in internationals schools tend to have either very good or very bad views about macs and in general, what they like/don't like. Probably because most of them are spoilt to some extent.

Anyway, that women, I don't even think it was a joke. Thats how pathetic it was, and I won't allow myself to say, "Ahh Americans" because that would be untrue too. So, just going to say, "What has the world come to......" -_-