1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Live to impress yourself

Discussion in 'Off Topic Pub' started by stunmun57, Oct 17, 2014.

1. stunmun57

stunmun57 Member

Hey guys. FPSalpha here. Not going to lie, I am a bit drunk at the moment and have some emotions. Tough week, new job, and such. Forgive spelling, rants, and grammatical errors.

Many of you do not know me. That's fine! I used to play on DC and occasionally visit. I have had my fair share of screw ups, but that is the past.

I wanted to give some life advice: Live to impress yourself. Life is all about the struggle it takes to get to where you want to be. We are constantly pressured to improve and be better. Fuck that. I am the best I can be, you are the best you can be. Enjoy yourself and live to impress youurelef, not others. '

Dreadcraft was a huge part of my life. I met some awesome folks there and really had a great time. But where I fucked up is when I tried to impress others. Nope, don't do that... Be who you really are, don't be a poser. I tried so hard to make people like me, but looking back I fucked it all up. Great men are those who achieve their dreams, not those that were made by others.

As I drink my life away in depression, choose a separate course. Constantly I am telling others around me to "Stay the course" and "be all you can be". I can't even take my own damn advice.

But what the fuck do I know? I'm just some wash out. Live to impress yourself, not others. Live to your expectations, not those of others.

I want to take a moment to thank all of you, you all were a true impact on my life and I truly believe dreadcraft shaped my future.

I look forward to the future of the server and the future of all of you. While I am here, hello to Stacelin and the other staff, ya'll are great!

Sorry to have to type this, had to cross some big barriers these past few days.

Delicate line between heaven and earth…

The calm of the ages,

all the world’s worth.

Such minuscule measure,

while we think it so grand…

Just five specks of smallness,

This soft quiet land.

So frail and so fleeting,

in the end you will see

Simple dreams were Horatio’s philosophy.

For all the truth,

all creation,

all secrets of yore Can be told in an instant,

by then they’re no more.

Ah,

The Unexplainable All worries unsettled,

heartache unresolved…

All questions unanswered,

with death,

shall be solved.

We already teeter,

this sheer cliff so high.

When we fall to corruption,

insecurities die.

To end is to start;

to surrender is to know.

Despair and depression,

together they grow.

Hope shall meet hopeless when there’s nowhere to go.”

~

Stay the course;

Goodbye

Yours truly,
    FPSalpha

*Excuse typos and grammar and all that shit*

2. ShockimusPrime

One thing that might help with the drunk thing is: only drink when your happy if your sad it only makes it worse :p

3. tarikcraft14

tarikcraft14 Guest

[​IMG] I don't need to be impressing myself, I am perfect.

4. cunningdevil

cunningdevil Head Admin & Web Staff
    Head Admin

Its ok, FPSalpha... We still love you :)