1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you afraid of?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Pub' started by Sora, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Sora

Sora Donate 3
    Donator

Hey guys, just wanted to know what everyone is afraid of. Personally, I have a lot of fears:

1. Spiders- stay the fuck away from with those hell spawn fucking things.
    2. Clowns- I've always been terrified of them but yet my stream is a carnival theme... (for that reason)
    3. Death- I'm not afraid of dying. I'm actually afraid of HOW I am going to die. There are a few ways would prefer to die
    4. Loss of limbs- I hate the loss of anything that involves a human being... except for hair and nails unless the nail is being forcefully removed (ex. Torture). I'm even afraid of people who have stubs... nothing against them just it bothers me seeing a limb missing when I know it's supposed to be whole.
    5. Glass- I hate the sound of glass breaking, it gives me a migraine and sometimes nose bleeds thus I am afraid of using glass or being around it.
    Let me know what you guys are afraid of!​

2. Cl

Cl Literally God
    Owner

3. Frostbittenn

Frostbittenn Member

#3 Frostbittenn, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  4. stacelin

stacelin « ♔ »
    Administrator

To be perfectly honest, I don't have many fears. Most of them are normal "Mommy fears", like Maddie running out into the road and getting hit by a car, loosing her in the store, not being able to wake her up. etc. That scares the ever-living-fuck out of me.

Spiders, the dark, ghosts, all that I'm totally cool with.

5. Sora

Sora Donate 3
    Donator

Ghosts don't bother me, I use to be afraid but I've have so many 'experiences' with 'em that I'm not bothered :p

6. Halbun4

Halbun4 Princess

Spiders - Some are an inch long and can be deadly, and they can crawl into your mouth when you sleep. No thanks.
    Tight Spaces - I'm not necessarily claustrophobic, I can stand being in a large crowd. But, I couldn't crawl through a vent to save my life.
    Dying in Pain - Like you said, not afraid to die, just afraid of how I die.
    The Ocean/What's in it - Terrified of drowning, or just not being able to breathe in general. And I'm terrified of sharks, large fish, etc.
    Swamps - Mostly afraid of alligators, and mucky water because you can't really see through it.

7. cunningdevil

cunningdevil Head Admin & Web Staff
    Head Admin

I don't know - but i'm terrified of heights... Like I can't look down - it's too much for me...

8. Sora

Sora Donate 3
    Donator

I don't think I'm afraid of heights but I know if I look at something that is really tall, I get sick haha. I remember when I was younger I looked at this skyscraper with my head tilted all the way back and then I threw up xD