1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who i am

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dallas, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Dallas

Dallas Member

I am Dallas Randall Foster Born December 2nd 1993 i know its kind of taboo to say but i am a Die Hard Believer in God. i Pray before eating my food and. before bed and when i wake each morning. I wish i could walk around at school wearing a gold tunic with an attached gold hood and black pants with gold trim. i love gold, if a dragon and i got in a fight i would beat the crap out of him and then take all his gold. i really like to play my bass guitar. i hate fake bitches. i love playing video games and i love being in love. i am Dallas And i am Kaiakahinalii.

2. Gasuros

Gasuros In your thread, makin' posts!
    Donator

Shouldn't be this posted in here instead?

Also, who cares about your faith (people shouldn't judge someone by their faith/religion). As long as it makes you a "better" person and that you aren't pressuring your faith onto others with either Atheist or Other Faiths its all good :) We do what drives us in life, which makes us a "better" person and gives us hope.

Personally I am Agnostic although more closer to an Atheist. For me, God is the universe. Because God is basically the meaning of a Creator, Life/Death which describes the Universe (or Megaverse, or something greater) fairly well. Or well, at least that's my theory. Or rather, Universe is like a Mother and the planets and stars are its children. :oops:

Anyway :)

3. stacelin

stacelin « ♔ »
    Administrator

I'll accept your religious views, if you accept mine :p

But yeah, this should be in the introduction forum >.>
    Kai, why you gotta go and make more work for me lol.

4. Dallas

Dallas Member

Lol guysss I writes this for empy, we were having a talk a while back, I don't remember what about but I do remember I wrote this for her