1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ya'll probably don't know me but maybe you can a itl

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tonanomi, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Tonanomi

Tonanomi Member

Hi, my username is Tonanomi and i used to play on dreadcraft awhile back! Made some pretty good friends and allies back then and eventually had to quit because of a bizarre reoccuring connection problem. I believe i did come back a few months after briefly only to be faced with the same connection problem. This time around i have found connection is no longer a problem (although all of a sudden i mysteriously can't log into ol minecraft).

Anyways, more about me so you arn't taken by surprise by the way i act in the server.

I have aspergers; a mild form of high-functioning autism, this mental condition has no negative impacts on my overall intelligence yet it does leave me prone to social-awkwardness, inability to communicate, rudeness, taking things too literally, and being too "truthful" or "honest" to the point of offending.

I also have a different sense of humor that people don't tend to "get" often so if i say something severely offensive, it's either out of the irony of saying it or some other hidden meaning i find humorous . This condition does not render me a muttering child in the corner fumbling with my fingers but just a extra awkward internet dweller (if such things exist). The upside to this condition is i am very loyal to who i deem "comrades" yet spiteful and grudgeful to who i might consider "enemies". before i go on, if you're reading this i'm quite surprised as i consider myself to be a subpar writer and the fact that you didn't lose attention before this break in subject is intriguing to me. Anyways, i'm also a musician who's eventually going to go to college for a degree in music theory. I have a eclectic taste in music but have decided not to talk about it as i get very cranky very fast when it's brought up. :ugeek:

2. stacelin

stacelin « ♔ »
    Administrator

hahah loved reading this. You have a way with words, Tonanomi.

As for the whole music thing, I get very ass-ish while talking about it. I try not to argue about music, but some people can be so stupid lol.

Anywho, Welcome back to the server, I hope your past connection issues don't surface again :)

3. Tonanomi

Tonanomi Member

i think my connections will give me no problems, thanks. figured out the problem with connecting was that the server itself had a problem.

4. Albert

Albert Member

Nice Intro Tona.

Respect + 500 :D

If you're having any problems with the server; try to do "Direct Connect." Works all the time :D

5. Kwabsub

Kwabsub Donate 4
    Donator

Ah, Aspergers, that explains alot. I was kind of "annoyed" by some of your unpoliteness myself, but now I know where it comes from, hehe. My girlfriends little brother has it aswell, so very recognizable.
    Props for posting it on the forums btw! Really helps you, and the people around you. My gf's brother aint that far yet, hes still in the denial phase, he's 18 now. Really tough, especially for himself, though you'll never hear it from his own mouth, heh.

Oh, and can a itl?

6. Tonanomi

Tonanomi Member

meant to be slang for "a little" but it seems the point of it didnt come across so ill stop using that lingo

7. Makaveli

Makaveli Member

Guys im a legend but Tonanomi is way more then me.. He is like a GOD

8. Tonanomi

Tonanomi Member

bumping to assure ya'll i'm still alive.

going to college in less then a week so i'll have the appropriate internet connection to play once in a while

9. stacelin

stacelin « ♔ »
    Administrator

Yayyy! Welcome back :D

10. DoctorTootz

DoctorTootz Daddy
    Donator

Welcome back! I don't know you but it seems like everyone does x_x
    Anyways hope to be seeing you soon :)